SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

06 February 2010

Taste and See (James Moore, Jr.)









Refrain:

Taste and see, taste and see
the goodness of the Lord.
O taste and see, taste and see
the goodness of the Lord, of the Lord.
I will bless the Lord at all times.
Praise shall always be on my lips;
my soul shall glory in the Lord
for God has been so good to me. (Refrain)

Glorify the Lord with me.
Together let us all praise God's name.
I called the Lord who answered me;
from all my troubles I was set free. (Refrain)

Worship the Lord, all you people.
You'll want for nothing if you ask.
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
in God we need put all our trust. (Refrain)

Composer: James E. Moore, Jr. (1983)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment