SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

12 February 2011

Center of My Life (Paul Inwood)





Refrain:
O Lord, you are the center of my life
I will always praise you
I will always serve you
I will always keep you in my sight
Keep me safe O God, I take refuge in you.
I say to the Lord "You are my God,
My happiness lies in you alone,
My happiness lies in you alone." (Refrain)

I will bless you, Lord, you give me counsel,
And even at night direct my heart.
I keep you, Lord, ever in my sight
Since you are at my right I shall stand firm. (Refrain)

And so my heart rejoices, my soul is glad
Even in safety shall my body rest
For you will not leave my soul among the dead,
Nor let your beloved know decay. (Refrain)

You will show me the path of life,
The fullness of joy in your presence,
At your right hand, at your right hand
Happiness forever. (Refrain)

Setting of Psalm 16

Refrain & Music: Paul Inwood (1985)
Verses (Ps. 16): The Grail (1963)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment