SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

20 February 2013

Be with me, Lord, when I am in trouble (Marty Haugen)



Refrain:
Be with me, Lord, when I am in trouble.
Be with me, Lord, I pray.

1. You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord Most High,
who abide in the shadow of our God,
say to the Lord, "My refuge and fortress,
the God in whom I trust."

2. No evil shall befall you, no pain come near,
for the angels stand close by your side,
guarding you always and bearing you gently,
watching over your life.

3. Those who cling to the Lord live secure in God's love;
lifted high those who trust in God's name.
Call on the Lord, who will never forsake you,
God will bring you salvation and joy.

Text: Psalm 91
Music: Marty Haugen (1980)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series

1 comment:

  1. I love this song. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ our saviour.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete