SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

22 April 2010

You Are Mine (David Haas)

>br />










I will come to you in the silence
I will lift you from all your fear
You will hear My voice
I claim you as My choice
Be still, and know I am near

I am hope for all who are hopeless
I am eyes for all who long to see
In the shadows of the night,
I will be your light
Come and rest in Me

Refrain:
Do not be afraid, I am with you
I have called you each by name
Come and follow Me
I will bring you home
I love you and you are mine
I am strength for all the despairing
Healing for the ones who dwell in shame
All the blind will see, the lame will all run free
And all will know My name (Refrain)

I am the Word that leads all to freedom
I am the peace the world cannot give
I will call your name, embracing all your pain
Stand up, now, walk, and live (Refrain)

Composer: David Haas (1991)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment