SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

08 July 2010

I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light







I want to walk as a child of the Light
I want to follow Jesus
God set the stars to give light to the world
The Star of my life is Jesus.

Refrain:
In Him there is no darkness at all
The night and the day are both alike
The lamb is the Light of the city of God
Shine in my heart Lord Jesus.
I want to see the Brightness of God
I want to look at Jesus
Clear Son of righteousness shine on my path
And show me the way to the Father. (Refrain)

I'm looking for the coming of Christ
I want to be with Jesus
When we have run, with patience, the race
We shall know the joy of Jesus. (Refrain)

Ephesians 5:8-10, Revelation 21:23, John 12:46, 1 John 1:5, Hebrews 12:1

Composer: Kathleen Thomerson (1970)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) series.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful organ accompaniment! It gives a sense of assurance to the listener

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video from the Washington National Cathedral is best recording I've heard thus far maybe because of the female voice leading the congregation and the organist playing the tune not exactly as the music is written.

    ReplyDelete