SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

04 July 2010

Jesus Lamb of God (Agnus Dei) / Mass of Creation (Marty Haugen)



Jesus Lamb of God,
You take away the sin of the world. Have mercy on us.

Jesus Bread of Life,
You take away the sin of the world. Have mercy on us.

Jesus Prince of Peace,
You take away the sin of the world. Have mercy on us.

Jesus Lamb of God,
You take away the sin of the world. Grant us your peace.

From the Mass of Creation

Composer: Marty Haugen (1984)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for printing this. I read it to my father who is on hospice. This is what he continues to recite. I was raised Protestant so this helps me to be able to read it and comfort him. It is so beautiful and calming.

    ReplyDelete