SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

22 April 2013

My son has gone away (Bob Dufford)



1. My son has gone away, left me, gone astray.
But I have seen the way he went and I will bring him back.

Refrain:
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, how could you run away?
Jerusalem, how long my son? I'll wait for you, I'll stay.
2. Perhaps my son is weary and cold.
Perhaps he's tired and sad.
Tonight I'll go and watch again,
And wait for his return.

Composer: Bob Dufford

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

4 comments:

  1. has anyone got the music? I lost my copy of earthen vessels book years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever get the music đŸŽ¶. As I word like a copy. X

      Delete
  2. Thank you! This is perfect for tomorrow's Gospel about the Prodigal son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This is perfect for tomorrow's Gospel about the Prodigal son!

    ReplyDelete