SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

20 April 2013

Take, Lord, Receive (John Foley)





1. Take, Lord, receive all my liberty,
My memory, understanding, my entire will.

Refrain:
Give me only Your love and Your grace, that's enough for me.
Your love and Your grace, are enough for me.
2. Take, Lord, receive all I have and possess.
You have given all to me, now I return it.

3. Take, Lord, receive, all is Yours now.
Dispose of it, wholly according to Your will

Composer: John Foley

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

2 comments:

  1. that can't be all the lyrics, right? There ARE more ot it, is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song based on a prayer by Ignatius of Loyola, which is only 6 sentences long. Yes, this is all the lyrics.

      Delete