SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

24 April 2013

Praise the Lord, my soul (John Foley)



1. Praise the lord, my soul,
Let fire and rain give praise to Him,
Give praise to Him who is merciful, slow to judge;
Bless the lord, O my soul!

2. Bless the Lord, my soul,
Let all I am give praise to Him,
And not forget he is kind, He forgives our sins;
Bless the Lord, O my soul!

3. Merciful and kind,
He knows that man is made of dust,
And like the flowers that flourish he soon must die;
Bless the Lord, O my soul!

4. Glory to our God,
Let all that is give praise to Him,
Give praise all you creatures who live His love,
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
Bless the Lord, O my soul!

Composer: John Foley

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment