SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

27 April 2013

Peace Prayer (John Foley)



1. Lord make me a means of Your Peace
Where there's hatred grown
Let me sow Your love
Where there's injury Lord
Let forgiveness be my sword
Lord make me a means of Your Peace

2. Lord make me a means of Your Peace
When there's sadness here
Let me sow Your joy
When the darkness nears
May Your light dispel our fears
Lord make me a means of Your Peace

3. Lord grant me to seek and to share
Less to be consoled
Than to help console
Less be understood
Than to understand Your good
Lord make me a means of Your Peace

4. Lord grant me to seek and to share
To forgive in thee
You've forgiven me
For to die in thee
Is eternal life to me
Lord make me a means of Your Peace

Composer: John Foley (1976)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series

No comments:

Post a Comment