SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

14 May 2013

Bapa, Engkau Sungguh Baik [Father, You are so Good]













Bapa, engkau sungguh baik
Kasih Mu melimpah di hidupku
Bapa ku berterima kasih
Berkat Mu hari ini yang Kau sediakan bagiku

Ku naikkan syukur ku buat hari yang Kau b’ri
Tak habis-habisnya kasih dan rahmat Mu
Selalu baru dan tak pernah terlambat pertolongan Mu
Besar setia Mu di sepanjang hidupku

English translation:
Father, you are so good
Your love overflows in my life
Father, I give you thanks
Your blessings today that you have prepared for me

I raise my thankfulness this day that you have given
Inexhaustible is your love and mercy
Your help is ever now and never late
You are always faithful all through my life
See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) series

No comments:

Post a Comment