SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

08 May 2013

Kau yang Terindah [You are most beautiful] (Robert & Lea Sutanto)





Kau yang terindah
Di dalam hidup ini
Tiada Allah Tuhan yang seperti Engkau
Besar perkasa penuh kemuliaan

Kau yang termanis
Di dalam hidup ini
Ku cinta Kau lebih dari segalanya
Besar kasih setiaMu kepadaku

Kusembah Kau ya Allahku
Kutinggikan lutut tak bertelut
Menyembah Yesus Tuhan rajaku.

English translation:
You are most beautiful
In this life
There is no God like you
Strong, mighty yet noble



You are the sweetest

In this life
I love you more than everything else
Great is your love for me

I worship you, O my God
I raise my knee and myself up
To worship you Jesus, my Lord and King
Composer: Robert & Lea Sutanto

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) series

No comments:

Post a Comment