SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

13 May 2013

Taste and See (John Michael Talbot)





Refrain:
Taste and see the goodness of the Lord
Let us taste the goodness of the Lord
Taste and see the goodness of the Lord
Let us taste the goodness of the Lord
1. I will bless the Lord
His praise be ever in my mouth
Let my soul glory in the Lord
The lowly will hear and be glad

2. Glorify the Lord with me
Together we’ll praise His name
I sought the Lord
And He answered me
Deliver me from my fears

3. Look to Him and be radiant with joy
And your face will not blush with shame
Afflicted men call out to Him
From all his distress he is saved

Paraphrase of Psalm 34

Composer: John Michael Talbot (b. 1954)

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series

No comments:

Post a Comment