SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

01 May 2013

Lay your hands (Carey Landry)



Refrain:
Lay Your hands, gently upon us,
Let Their touch render Your peace.
Let them bring your forgiveness and healing,
Lay Your hands, gently lay your Hands.
1. You were sent to free the broken -hearted,
You were sent to give sight to the blind.
You desire to heal all our illnesses,
Lay Your hands gently lay your hands.

2. Lord we come to you through one another,
Lord we come to You in our need.
Lord we come to You seeking wholeness,
Lay Your Hands, gently lay Your hands.

Composer: Carey Landry

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you very much. Every time I hear/sing this song, a tear flows from my eyes. I'm full with the Spirit now. This song is also
    dedicated to my sister in law who is suffering right now from cancer. For Bobbi Christina Brown, and for my family and friends who are going through hard times. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - AMEN!

    ReplyDelete